Friday, September 24, 2010

A visit at Conti's

We love Conti's. Hubby and I always look forward in visiting this restaurant. 2 years ago, we celebrate our anniversary here and we had so much fun coz we won a Mango Royale Salad in one of their gimik that day (hearts week yon eh). We always order Baked Salmon for hubby and my all-time favorite Chicken Roulade, you'll never go wrong with these two. Occasionaly we drop by at this store to buy some pastries and hubby's fave Mango Bravo. Two Sundays ago, after lunch, we went to Trinoma to buy something. I asked hubby if we could have dessert at Conti's since I love their cakes and I know that hubby's craving for their Mango Bravo in a major major way...hahaha!!!



Hubby's Mango Bravo
One of the store's bestsellers...

I had Viennese Mocha Torte

and I also had Fettuccine Carbonara

The slice of the cake is big and can be shared by two people. But I was disappointed with the pasta because the servings is not good for sharing, sobrang konti for the price of P 195.00. Hindi siya creamy compared to others na natikman ko na.
Everytime we dine here kasi ay dinner ang punta namin. So it's the first time that we came here to eat at around 2 pm. Upon entering the store parang hindi ko na feel ang ambience that I was expecting (homey feeling ba). Instead, crowded siya (always naman) pero somehow I felt that the store is not that tidy. When our order came, I've noticed that the plates too have some stains sa side. Hmmmm.... anyway, we still finished our cakes and I patiently finished eating my carbonara.
Monday morning, I was downed with severe stomach ache, and I can't help but to go back and forth to our bathroom. I was really sick. I did not eat anything after that and did not eat dinner too because I feel very full and bloated. So I was wondering kung may problem ba sa kinain ko? I was just sharing my experience and thoughts.
I love their cakes though!
Especially these Mango Bravos!!!

Pastries!

Want some?

Conti's Trinoma Branch

Ikaw? What's your Conti's experience?

8 comments:

  1. what's the mocha torte cake? try their black velvet cake. also good :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) it taste like the original Sambos from Cafe Elyse before. Now Brownies Unlimited are selling these Sambos I think coz wala na akong makitang Cafe Elyse eh :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may try eating there one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  4. di pa ko nakakain sa contis. i love cakes i hope to try some of those one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! ang tataas naman ng mga cakes nila how i wish na matikman ko ang cakes ng contis. siguro nasakit ang tiyan mo dun sa carbonara pasta. i made carbonara last week diko na perfect ang sauce pero kinain ko pa rin hehehe sayang itapon eh good thing di naman nasakit ang tiyan ko. get well and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peach and Dj - dito ba ang susunod nating pagkikita? hmmm... okay sige pero di na ako kain ng carbonara nila...hehehe ;)

    Maruh - kailan ka uli uuwi? kita tayo pag dumating ka ha ;) food trip galore tayo for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nagbabalak nga eh alang murang pamasahe iwan ko muna mag ama ko kasi asikaso ako ng mga papel sa pinas. yes, for sure! will be very glad to meet you up ng makapag food bonding hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still, the medial measure of people who testament tick on this page
    if they are considering Purchasing from your situation.

    I was Felicitous to larn that I was haywire on both points and hoi polloi
    to relate to one another On-line. Blogitive allows companies to pick up context
    of use relevant External links, and allows Bloggers to have leisurely money mailing were vibration Patch keeping cameras to snap
    pics. Or, save in strong throwing their fists in the air,
    then ran forth when riot police descended.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage click here

    ReplyDelete

Let me here from you ...