Friday, September 24, 2010

A short pause

Whew! After exactly 2 weeks of blog break, I find myself infront of my pc, looking for pictures that I'm going to resize and this time have some adrenalin rush to start blogging again. I don't know what happened, but in the past weeks I don't feel like creating an entry nor visit blogs of my friends. Maybe I was too busy making reviewers for the 2nd monthly test of Jeffrey ( thank God the exam is over...today!) Two weeks ago, I was able to get his report card for the first grading period and it was very rewarding for me to see his grades (i'll share it to you guys;). Hmmm... last week, my OB gave me my last shot of cervical cancer vaccine (endorsed by Kris A. hahaha!) It was quite painful that's why I can't move my upper arm that much. Also, two weeks ago, I suffered severe stomach pain and a LBM (hehehe) I'm afraid that I got it from the food that we ate in one of our fave family restaurant in Trinoma :(
Anyway, I'm okay now, the exam is over, no more aches (hehehe) and will start kicking again!!! Miss you guys....so much!!!

6 comments:

  1. Uy Rome! thank you... aga natin ah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Riz..excited to see what happened to you for the last 2 weeks.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peach, hehehe...grabe yung 2 weeks ko, halos no time for myself, kahit si hubby nasasabi ng parang kulang ang oras namin...I lost 6 lbs na Peach! hehehe... inumpisahan kasi ng sakit-sakit ng tiyan, hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're back! you're back! I felt the same here riz, kulang ang time at nasabayan pa ng katamaran ang lamig na kasi dito ( ang sarap magtutulog hehe) eh dyan ba sa atin malamig na rin ba ang simoy ng hangin? hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maruh! medyo tinamad nga ako, biruin mo pati pag visit sa mga blogs nyo ay di ko nagawa :( pero di bale, bawi na lang ako ngayon ng pa unti-unti :) Kasi naman exam agad eh :) next month for sure 2nd week ng October 2nd periodical text na naman :( busy na naman ako...

    ReplyDelete

Let me here from you ...