Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Free Red Ribbon Meals

I was in Bambang area this morning for I have to settle my account for the cake and cupcakes to Sharon for Jeffrey's upcoming 7th birthday. I was very hungry when I saw a Red Ribbon branch near the LRT station and I became excited because I have with me the charge slips of my MetroBank card. Red Ribbon and Metrobank has an ongoing promo for their customers. For every P 1,000 single receipt purchase you can actually get free ensaymada/mamon/cinnamon roll or a palabok petite and for every P 2,500 you can get a slice of their cake of the day, or a regular palabok or a bundle of pastries (3 pcs.) What excites me most is that when your accumulated charge slips reaches P10,000 you can take home a junior cake of your choice!
I only brought with me my two recipts that was worth for a Regular Palabok and a sliced of the cake of the day. Anyway I can still claim my junior cake until January 15 ;)
There were lots of customers this morning.
Some were Metrobank card holders claiming their free pastries or junior cake.



I'm ready for my free meal!

Regular Palabok - Yummy!

I like the taste of this Mango Cashew Roll
Hayyyy, sarap talaga pag libre!!!

2 comments:

Let me here from you ...