Friday, November 5, 2010

Yeye's Birthday

Last Sunday, October 31st is the 69th birthday of Yeye. Every 31st of October ay may mga visitors kaming dumadating to celebrate her birthday as well as to visit our departed loved ones at Tugatog Cemetery . That's why my kids didn't have the chance to participate and enjoy any trick or treat events at the malls because we are always busy that day.

Yeye's funny moments at Moriz's birthday




hehehe...imagine my team compose of hubby, me and yeye
prepared all these...

Steamed Prawns...
(I had to be at the market at 6:00 am just to get these
fresh prawns which I ordered 2 days before)
Lechon from Ping-Ping at P 600.oo per kilo
(hubby bought 2 1/2 kilos and cooked this...)

Roasted Chicken

Everyone raved about this Bihon
(it's hubby's specialty!)

I made Mango Bango!
(This was a hit too!)

Swiss Chocolate Cake from Becky's

Yeye blowing the candle...

Yeye with Ate Beng, Moriz, Madel, Tatay Totoy
Maive and Bok

My brother's beautiful family :)
Ang lalaki nila, hehehe...

Pahabol na cake from Grace and her kids...

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday yeye! Good job on the mango bango rizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful blog! hope you can visit my site too so we can swap stories. you can also join my contests.

    have a good day!

    http://www.chelsspltmlk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarap ng handa! belated happy bday to Yeye!

    ReplyDelete

Let me here from you ...