Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tic Tac Tic Tac

I'm nervous! This afternoon is the 30th National Quiz Bee (Division Championship) which will be held at SM North EDSA. Justine is one of the participant in the said event. There will be 30 schools competing for the title. I feel the that my son is pressured because last year Champion came from their school (Caloocan City Science High School). Although I'm confident that he'll make it, it's just natural for me to feel like this. It's like there's a buttefly in my stomach, eh may sakit pa ako ngayon, sus sobrang pinagpapawisan tuloy ako! He didn't know that his daddy will watch the contest. Usapan namin na hindi siya magpapakita para naman hindi ma-tense ang anak namin. I hope and pray that he'll make it! Go for gold anak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me here from you ...