Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pre-Finals / Periodical Exams

I've been busy making reviewers for my son's pre-finals examination in the past days. Today is the 2nd day of Jeff's exam that's why i'm quite occupied these days. Hope the result will turn out just fine. Kuya Justine's 4th periodical exam will start tomorrow, quite early because they are graduating students. I'm glad he already confirmed (online) his slot at U.P. yesterday morning. After weighing the pros and cons, he chose UP over Ateneo. Now hubby is busy preparing the requirements to be submitted at the Office of the University Registrar (OUR). Oh my, several weeks to go and it's summer already! Hope to be back in Laguna or probably we'll have a chance to go in Quezon too. But wait, it's Justine's graduation on March30 (tentative) and probably we'll attend Jeffrey's recognition day too (wink! wink! ). I hope my mom will be here on these special occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me here from you ...