Sunday, October 18, 2009

An early x-mas present!

Me and hubby went to SM Megamall yesterday. He needs to register for the upcoming Adidas Marathon which will be held again at The Fort in Taguig. There's an ongoing Adidas Expo yesterday and there were discounts on some of the running shoes. Hubby saw the new Super Nova Glide for Women and immediately asked for my size, the staff told us that there's no available size and asked us to just go down to their store at the ground level to check if they still have a stock. We immediately go there but to our dismay, there's no available size for me. Sayang ang 30% discount.
Anyway, after eating our lunch and dessert at Megamall, hubby and I proceeded to Trinoma hoping that I could get a pair of that cutie running shoes. And yes! The Adidas store in Trinoma still have a size 6 1/2 Super Nova Glide. I know he want me to be his running buddy that's why even if it's not on sale he paid the shoes wholeheartedly (hehehe)...





Will this mean that I'm going to start running and trimmed down before Christmas?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me here from you ...