Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Shakey's Revisited

This is a late post. Sorry guys, I was not able to post new entries in the last few days because I was super busy in making reviewer (exam type) for my little Jeffrey. They suppose to have an exam last Monday but due to the devastating effects of typhoon Ondoy, classes was suspended for one week. Thank God because we're not affected by the flood and I was able to take a break in making reviewers for Jeffrey and he too will have more time to play before starting our session on Saturday for a more serious review (hehehe).
While looking for a good and affordable scanner last week, we've decided to take a break and eat our merienda at Shakey's. I requested it, because I was craving for my super fave Manager's Choice, and so my two boys granted my plea. Jeffrey is not a picky eater, he usually let us decide as to what and where we're going to eat.
We ordered the Deal 1 - P 570.00 which is ideal for 3 persons
(a really great deal!)

A Large size Manager's Choice

Chicken n' Chips
(Actually it's 3 pcs. but Jeffrey was hungry already and he grab
one of the thigh immediately.)

A pitcher of House Blend Iced Tea
Perfect!!!

I want to go back and eat more!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me here from you ...